Thursday 17 May 2018

Guest Designer Inspiration with Anna Uhras


Hi Dear Friends!

Anna here today sharing one of my Guest Designer pages with you. I am so happy, proud and very grateful to Bev for inviting me to be a guest here at Uniko, thanks so much!

This layout I have made using the gorgeous Uniko Equaliser stencil together with some Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and the lovely and versatile Simply Said II Clear Stamps.
The papers are by one of the new Bo Bunny collections, Summer Mood, and the title are by Thickers, both from my own stash.




I started up my page making my background using the stencil together with pink and yellow Nuvo Mousse. After drying I builded up my page using a few papers, thread, Thickers and finished my page of with stamping a few words in black.

Sometimes the simple is enough and I think the cool equaliser pattern needs some space without too much embellishments around.

Oh, of course, I made a few stitches with my sewing machine as well :)







That's all for now, see you again for my second and last Guest Designer Inspiration post here May 26th.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Anna xo



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Anna ! This Equaliser stencil, as well as its stamp brother, are great to make geometrical patterns on a projet and I love the way you use it blending these yummy mousses. Great picture too with a lot of complicity. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your page is just gorgeous. Fabulous texture with the past on the Equaliser stencil - such pretty colours too! Great photo and lovely words. Thank you for sharing and inspiring! Deborah x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated